Are you stuck in the daily grind and need a change?
Power Cool Electrical offer a great working environment by giving their staff training and support. We offer a diverse range of work in the domestic and commercial fields and we strive to give our clients a great customer experience.
Power Cool Electrical is looking for an experienced Registered Electrician to join our great team and be part of our growing business. We are very supportive of our staff members and want to let them excel in the fields they are passionate in. Our team is enthusiastic and take pride in the projects they work on. Someone who can be left and trusted to get the job done right the first time. If this is you, then we want to hear from you.
What you will bring to the team:
• New Zealand Electrical Registration
and current Practicing License
• Have a solid understanding of the current New Zealand Electrical Regulations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be neat & tidy in appearance and work habits
• Enjoy dealing with clients, working with others and can delegate work to other staff members
• An ability to work unsupervised, is well organised and can report back accurately on job progress
• Have a full, current New Zealand driver’s license
• A strong commitment to all compliance standards and documentation
Have a “can do” attitude.
A late model Toyota Hiace, iPhone, smart looking uniform and PPE gear will be provided.
Competitive rates will be negotiated depending on experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested send your CV and a covering letter to – Power Cool Electrical, P.O. Box 7082 Invercargill or email firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close on 28th February 2018.